Hi Saulo,

Here are some points of doubt:

- What is the type of a function that produces arbitrary HTML snippets. Is
xbody correct?
- What is the name of "show" and "eq" functions? I used "show_list",
"show_gameState", "show_pair", and "eq_pair" instead of just "show" and "eq".
Is this correct?
- Is there a more convenient syntax for list construction than "1 :: 2 :: 3 ::
[]", something like "[1, 2, 3]"?
- I had to pass both a "gameState" and a "source gameState" parameter to the
"render" function (for the same game state). Is there a way around that?
- I minimized the use of mutable data. So when the game state changes much of
the page gets updated. This should probably be done in a more fine-grained way
in reality.
- Does Ur/Web do tail-call optimization?
- Will there be other collections beyond lists (dictionary/map, array)?

Best,
Michael