*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume to **sumi...@idctechnologies.com
<sumi...@idctechnologies.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Salesforce Business Analyst

*Project Location*

*San Ramon, CA*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * * F2F Only*

*Job Summary*

Client is seeking a BSA who is expected to primarily lead the SFDC data
migration effort. The BSA may be asked to help with other SFDC tasks, e.g.
Interface user story writing, or participate with interface Sprint if
needed.

*Specific Responsibilities*

Analyze and document functional requirements for data interfaces to/from
Salesforce based on review of existing documentation, working with IT and
business SMEs, and analysis of existing applications and the new Salesforce
Front Office application.

Analyze and document functional requirements for data migration from MJP to
Salesforce, working with BSA, development and business teams.

*Qualifications*

§  Salesforce BSA

§  Senior level BSA who have Salesforce.

§  Preferably someone who has close to 10-yrs IT BSA experiences.

§  They will be assigned to work on Salesforce project, partnership with
the BSAs who are currently on these projects, working with the business,
developer, testers and consultants, perform user story grooming,
documentation, analysis on requirements, be a great communicator, familiar
with Agile methodology is preferable.

§  Flexible with work hours, we do need them to be able to engage early
calls (7a or 8a) sometimes to accommodate folks on the UK/France side.

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>