Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Java Integration Engineer

*Project Location*

Nashville, TN

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonice + Skype*

Has to have good, sound Java programming experience.

Has worked in a Unix/Linux environment (can run commands from the command
line, get around with unix/linux commands, etc)

Knows SQL and can write complex SQL queries.

Understands XML and XSLT.

Has worked with Maven and/or Ant for automated builds and dependency
control.

*Has several years of ETL experience.*

*Has some ESB experience.*