Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

MSTR Developer

*Project Location*

San Jose CA

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* NEED ONLY FEMALE CONSULTANT*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

• Must have strong applied experience in Microstrategy Architecture,
Administration.
• Should have the caliber to tweak & work with SDKs in Microstrategy.
• Must have strong knowledge and at least three years’ experience with
databases like Teradata, Oracle.
• Must have strong analysis and design skills, translating requirements
into technical specifications and design documents.
• Experience in implementing BI solutions for large-scale Data Warehouse
projects with Hadoop is a plus.
• Must have strong knowledge in design + development and at least five
years’ experience as with MicroStrategy reporting tools