send me profiles : arj...@usmsystems.com

*ROLE* : Java Developer - *Javascript frameworks (Angular.js)*

*LOCATION* : Eagan, MN

*DURATION*: 6+ months and likely extensions.

*Detailed Job Description*

*Must have Javascript frameworks (Angular.js) and FLEX exp.*

This position entails working with a team that is removing Flex and
refreshing the architecture of a Web-based application. The application
provides highly customized text editing and text manipulation features. The
application also integrates other "widgets" that support the editorial
enhancement of content received from the U.S. Judicial system. The Flex
technology will be replaced with Javascript technologies. In addition to
the user interface component, the application has a Java middle tier that
the chosen candidate will enhance.

Our development team is 4 to 5 people in size. We follow an Agile
methodology and work closely with internal Thomson Reuters business
partners. We have frequent contact with our application's users. Our team
emphasizes quality into our software and in our development process.

*The selected candidate will have these skills and characteristics:*

1. *Three to five years of Javascript experience*.
2. *Three to five years of Java and Oracle experience*.
3. *Knowledge of Flex (preferred).*
4*. Hands-on experience and demonstrated knowledge of Javascript
frameworks; Angular being strongly preferred*.
5. *Experience with Javascript unit test frameworks.*
6. Strong verbal and e-mail communication skills. Communications with
development staff and internal Thomson Reuters business partners will be
frequent and the candidate must communicate clearly and professionally.
7. Ability to work independently with the direction of Technical Lead.
8. A Strong focus on quality.
9. Experience working with the Agile methodology.
10. Strong analytical and problem solving skills enabling comprehension of
complex business and application issues.
11. Flexible, proactive, quick learner, with a strong team attitude.

*The selected candidate will have these primary job duties: *

1. Write new software or make modifications to existing software
applications and modules in accordance with Agile stories.
2. Develop software using disciplined software development processes,
adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
3. Essential day-to-day responsibilities include performing coding
assignments, unit testing, ensuring development standards are being
followed, and participating in team code reviews and impact assessments.
4. Participate in iteration planning sessions with team members to analyze
development requirements, provide design options, and provide work
breakdown and estimates of work.
5. Recommend solutions for software enhancements. Provide input to the
development team on design and technology choices and trade-offs.
6. Provide accurate and timely status reports on work progress.

*Qualifications / Requirements*
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required. (MS
desired).
2. 5+ years’ development experience.

*ARJUN*

14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A

Email: *arj...@usmsystems.com <arj...@usmsystems.com>* , Phone: *703**-*
*436**-**2067*

Skype: *arjunk_usm*

Linkedin : in.linkedin.com/pub/kanakoti-arjun/2a/2b6/230

ISO 9001 ,ISO 20000, CMMI Level 3 Certified Company

Ranked No.7 in the Washington DC area-*Washington Business Journal, 2013;*

Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­; *Inc5000*  *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in U.S.A. **www.usmsystems.com* <http://www.usmsystems.com/>