Hi

Greetings of the day!!

This is *Sai Ram* from *SVP*. We have the following position open with one
of our clients. Please let me know your interest by responding to
sairamapp1...@gmail.com.

*Role: Oracle plsql developer with Axiom - *
*Location: Jersey city NJ*
*Duration: Long Term*

*Overall experience of at least 8+ yrs with 2-4 yrs of hands on experience
in Axiom*

• Experience in AXIOM  ControllerView for Report Development 1-2 yrs  with
an overall experience of 6+ years
• Creation of Data Sources, Data Models, Shorthands, Portfolios,
Aggregations, Free Form and Tabular Report and workflows using AXIOM
Controller View tool based on Regulatory Report Requirements.
• Migration of Axiom components from one environment to another.
• Performing Unit testing and Supporting SIT, UAT cycles.
• Automation of workflows using Control-M and UNIX scripts.
• Knowledge of US Regulatory Reports – CCAR, FR Y9-C, FR Y14-M, FR Y14-Q
Reports would be an added advantage but not mandatory
• Strong Oracle PL-SQL background along with understanding of banking data
attributes.
• Experience in Datawarehousing projects will be preferable.
• Understanding the Functional document and work with BA/Users to develop
the reports
--

Regards,
Sai Ram