Hi,
Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
vic...@visionisys.com  and reach me at 630-315-9561

Here is the JD:

Position: FileNet Developer
Location: Charlotte,NC
Duration: long term

Mandatory Skills:

Certified FileNet P8 Installer experienced in installing and configuring
FileNet P8 suite of products (4.x, 4.5.x, 5.x or 5.2.x)

Experienced in Distributed Server installation and high availability
implementation

Install and configure IBM content navigator, IBM Enterprise Records,
Workplace XT and any Add-on components

Experienced in installing and configuring WebSphere Application Server,
Apache/Tomcat

Creating and configuring Vertical and Horizontal level App Clusters,
Farming of Content and Process Engine, ICN etc.,

Plugin configuration and Generation

Working Knowledge and understanding of AIX and LINUX platforms

Working Knowledge and understanding of Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server databases

Understanding of load balancing, farming and clustering technologies

Understanding of LDAP servers like Tivoli, Active Directory

Thanks and regards
Victor
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 630-315-9561
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.