*Hi Partner,*

*Greetings for the day!!!*

*This is Mounika from Info-Ways; I am working on below requirement. Please
help me with updated resume ASAP………….*

*Reply to moun...@info-ways.com <moun...@info-ways.com>*

*Role: Systems EngineerLocation: Jackson, MSDuration: 6-Month Contract*

*Job Description:*

The Server Systems Engineer II is responsible for planning and leading the
installation, configuration, documentation, and maintenance of corporate
servers, server applications, and storage systems. The incumbent will
manage vendor relationships, conduct research related to technology trends,
provide support to other personnel within the department and division, and
respond to and resolve critical issues as they occur.

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:*

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Math, or related field required.
Industry server level certification such as MCITP, MCSE, VCP, or Linux
related certifications or equivalent experience required.
5+ years experience working in a technology support and administration role
required.
Strong knowledge of and experience with network directory services such as
Microsoft Active Directory.
Strong knowledge of and experience with messaging systems such as Microsoft
Exchange
Strong knowledge of and experience with virtualization technologies such as
VMware.
Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills
required.
Must work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail keeping
quality results as the central focus of all work.

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:*

Working Linux knowledge preferred.

Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi is an Equal opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status. We offer a
comprehensive benefits package that is worth approximately one-third of the
salary compensation. Our benefits program is among the best in the health
care field. We are looking for employees who can bring their experience,
expertise and dedication to work for our customers.

Thanks & regards,

Mounika

215-541-5366

moun...@info-ways.com