If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Data Analyst

*Project Location*

Fort Worth, TX

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-TELE+IN-PERSON*

*Utilize SQL extract data from relational databases.*
Work closely with financial auditors and legal teams on projects.
Perform other ad hoc analysis and projects as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
*5+ years in a Data Analyst role*
Must be experienced in developing, analyzing, and mining data insights.
Work with Financial Auditors and Legal team
Strong Database queries experience
*Data Validation experience*
*T-SQL is a must*
Past experience working in financial services would be an asset.
Must enjoy working in a fast paced; high volume and ever changing work
environment.
Extensive attention to detail.
Excellent quantitative and analytic skills.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of being results driven
and being an independent achiever.
Excellent communication, listening, and writing skills.
Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Strong work ethic and passion for working with data.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with data but also have the
ability to glean insights and translate them into business recommendations
for senior management

*Best Regards*,

*Sourabh Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*

Email : sour...@rgtalent.com