Hi,

Please let know if you have anyone.

*Location: Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration: will last well into 2017 and perhaps go into the beginning of
2018*

*Candidate: US Citizen, GC-EAD, US Resident/GC preferred, but will consider
h1B candidates with OUTSTANDING communication skills. *

*Rate; client has not given one but the people we have placed with them in
the past are around $42-45/hr. C2C*

*Interview: video, will not be hired via phone alone. *

*No OPT/F1 Visa!*

We seek a *Sr. Web Developer with JavaScript* for a long-term contract with
our client in south FL; this will likely go into 2018.

Our client has just started to overhaul a legacy application with a new
enterprise solution.  The Senior Web Developer will focus on providing
professional web development / design with JavaScript / Angular JS for a
suite of customer facing websites.  We seek a dedicated and driven Senior
Web Developer that is used to exceeding customers’ needs.

*Summary of qualifications*

   - Professional experience with a strong focus on JavaScript, Angular JS
   with HTML5/CSS development
   - Understanding of site structure
   - Strong time management and planning skills
   - Miracle worker

*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:  *

   - UX developer implementing rich, single-page web applications with
   AngularJS.
   - Quality focused UI development methodology using testing tools such as
   Jasmine.
   - Implementing automated build with Gulp or Grunt
   - Using NPM and Bower for server and client side dependency management.
   - Using source control, preferably Git.

*NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE:*

   - Developing realtime, bi-directional communication within web
   applications using libraries such as Socket.IO.
   - Developing web application in compliance with the Rehabilitation
   Action Section 508 usability requirements.
   - Developing web applications supporting internationalization.
   - Using Git as a source control repository.

*NICE TO HAVE DEMONSTRABLE KNOWLEDGE:*

   - OAuth 2.0
   - OpenID Connect
   - Gitflow process

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: