Hi*,*

Hope you are doing great

I am looking candidate for my direct client for below mentioned position.
If you could be interested or have any resource please reply with current
updated resume.

*UI Developer with Salesforce Development *

*San Francisco, CA *

*13+ Months*

*Phone/Skype*

·         Good in front end technology- UI, JavaScript

·         We use JavaScript for all front end development

·         Main requirement they should be very good with JavaScript and one
of these -Angular, Node or Nockout.

·         Also backend SW dev exp in Java or C++ is desired

·         Salesforce development is desired, not required

Salesforce.com is seeking a talented Development engineer. The ideal
candidate will have good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle;
exposure to Quality Assurance processes, methodologies, and best practices.
The candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast paced team
driven environment, and have the ability to communicate well with cross
functional teams. Requirements

*Required Skills/Experience:*
6+ years of software development experience in Java or C++ using Object
Oriented design principles.
2+ years of experience with Javascript & related Framework, WebServices,
REST, RDBMS
Experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development.
Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.

*Desired Skills:*
Experience with Force.com development.
Experience with APEX, Databases and SQL.

Umang Agarwal

*Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*