*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a *Associate Team Lead* with *Talent
Staffing Inc*, and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources
in both functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *DevOps Lead* their corporate office in *San
Jose, CA.* I was drawn to your profile by your qualifications, but am
interested in speaking with you because of your dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position :: **DevOps Lead*

*Location:: **San Jose, CA*

*Contract :: **12 months contract with a possibility of extension*

*End Client: Implementation for a big retail chain in Bay Area.*

*Job Description:*

*Role Responsibilities*

Support large scale operations

Managing team of 20+ resource globally (onsite /offshore)

Good communication skills, as there will be customer facing. Need to work
closely with internal customers, resolve issues, and do conference calls.

Listen, prioritize, and document requests and issues, ensuring resolution
and follow-up

Improve our knowledge base, and provide thought leadership for our
developers

Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation

*Qualifications*

9-10 years overall IT experience and working as DevOps Operations

Experience in environment management

Onsite /offshore working experience

Experience supporting large scale operations.

Hands-on experience in Application server (WebLogic), Linux and scripting
(bash, Python, Shell and etc.)

Experience with build systems (Ant or Maven is preferred)

Hands-on experience working with of version control systems such Git
(preferred) and SVN

Prior experience working with generic developer tools (Jira, Jenkins,
Confluence, Zabbix, etc)

Local Preferred

*Regards,*

*Samir*

*Associate Team Lead*

*Talent Staffing Inc.*

149 Madison Avenue, Suite #1175, New York, NY-10016

*Direct-* *347-894-2635 - Ext- 102 or 347-894-2638*

*Email- sa...@talentstaffing.net
<sa...@talentstaffing.net> |www.talentstaffinginc.com
<http://www.talentstaffinginc.com/>*