Hi,

Hope you are doing well .

I am Vishal from Technology Resource Group. I have position for  Application
Architect (IT) .If you are interested than please reply me with your
updated resume.

Title: Application Architect (IT)
Location: Chicago, IL 60604
Position Type: 12 month contract

*Job Description:*

·         Has experience in multiple system environments.

·         Should also be experienced in designing, developing, and test
applications.

·         The ideal candidate will have 7 plus years of experience and
preferably out of a financial institution.

·         Very Strong Experience with maintaining Proofpoint SMTP Servers
and Email Hygiene solution.

·         Experience with Implementing and maintaining a Microsoft Exchange
Environment

·         Experience with industry standard technologies such as DNS, SMTP,
LDAP, SPF, DLP, DKIM, SSL, TLS.

·         Experience with industry standard operational practices such as
change management and incident management.

·         Effective in delivering solutions and providing speedy turn
around when required.

·         Take ownership of problems and follow through to resolution,
whether this involves internal IT teams or external vendors or partners.

·         Experience with Microsoft Lync a plus.

·         Very good understanding of storage sub system, Active Directory
and load balancing components, used in messaging infrastructure.

·         Must be able to work effectively with clients and IT management,
staff and vendors.

·         Needs strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis
techniques, and excellent communication skills.

·         Unix or Linux system administration experience a plus.

Additional Skills:

·         Microsoft Exchange, Email Transport, Spam Filtering and Email
Security technologies.

·         Good to Have - Microsoft Lync, Unix\Linux System Administration.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal Singh|Technical Recruiter
* Technology Resource Group Inc.*

1700 Park St, Unit 212,Naperville IL, 60563

Office: 408 - 709 – 1760 Ext: 9690
G talk:  vshlsinghtrg| *Y Mail*:  vshlsinghtrg | Fax: 408-884-2409

www.tresourceinc.com