If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to n...@apetan.com.
*Position: Software Engineer (UI WEB DEVELOPER)*
*Location: GA CTech B, 6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30328*
*US Citizen or Green Card C2C Consultants only*
The Client is searching for a self-motivated, hardworking Senior Java
Software Engineer with good communication skills to provide technical
direction to a small team of developers on various provisioning projects.
The position will require a candidate to help design the next generation
components, perform development on those components using JAVA7/8, write
and manage test cases in JUNIT, task developers, perform code reviews,
support the release packages in QA and production and work with management
on timelines, quality and deliverables. The position will enhance the
current provisioning platform, which supports hundreds of thousands of
provisioning transactions a day. The position will be heavy on development
but also include technical guidance.
1 Provide technical direction and guidance to a team of developers through
full SDLC lifecycle.
2 End-to-End Systems design, development, project / operations management
3 Design, development and support for operations of high volume, mission
critical systems – monitoring, troubleshooting, and timely resolution of
system issues ; proactively identifying possible issues / bottlenecks and
put measures accordingly in place to ensure system availability and to
4 Design REST Interfaces and J2EE components to enhance provisioning
5 Perform design and code reviews.
6 Work with management around project milestones.
· 5 years of J2EE design experience; 3+ years of experience if
candidate possesses a related advanced degree.
· Strong knowledge of J2EE, JAX- RS, Object Oriented Design Patterns,
Development Methodologies (Iterative, Agile).
· 3 years’ experience designing REST Interfaces and J2EE components to
enhance video middleware.
· Previous experience in providing technical direction to team of
developers and production support.
· Previous experience building large volume, mission critical
· Previous experience working in a collaborative environment.
· Preferred experience in middleware development
· Excellent communication skills, possessing the ability to
communicate to technical developers, QA and Operations support engineers
and technical and nontechnical management.
· Organization skills to track roles and responsibilities and report.
· Previous experience developing in a video
· BS/BA in an Engineering or Computer related field.
· Previous experience in telecommunications field
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.