Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *631-230-0251 x 5256 <631-230-0251%20x%205256> *
*Please share the profile at vis...@edoorsinc.com <vis...@edoorsinc.com>*
*Position:* *Sailpoint Developer*
*Location: **Wasington, DC*
Duration: 6+ Month/ Contract
*Interview: Phone and Skype*
*Must be USC, GC, EAD- GC or OPT, No H1*
*MUST HAVE 7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH SAILPOINT*
*Educational Qualifications and Experience: *
• Master's or Bachelor's degree(s) in Computer Science and/or Electrical
Engineering. Minimum five consecutive years of computer/electrical/software
engineering experience in information security and identity management
fields (seven years of relevant experiencerequired for applicants with only
a Bachelor's degree).
• Nine years of experience as Security Consultant in Identity And Access
• SailPoint certified trained engineer with a minimum of 4 years of
experience in configuring, deploying, and maintaining SailPoint IIQ
infrastructure in an enterprise setting is a must.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Java programming.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing multiple projects successfully on
SailPoint IIQ; Designed and led IdentityIQ implementations
• Must have hands on experience in onboarding connectors like AD, LDAP,
Unix, Lotus Notes, Outlook Office365, Remedy, and other OOB connectors
• Must have good exposure/hands on experience on SailPoint API.
• Excellent Java programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows
environments is a must.
• Good understanding of system software design and development
methodologies and implementation experience. C++, C#, or Python
programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows environments is
• Experience troubleshooting system hardware and software, particularly to
investigate problems related to device drivers provisioned by the SailPoint
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and protocols (DNS, ICMP, SMB,
• Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and
• Strong analytical thinking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to work effectively
in a team/task force as a participant or team leader.
• Demonstrate flexibility to work environment changes and emerging
• Ability to balance risks and reprioritize as needed.
• Demonstrate continuing professional development.
• Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English.
• Professional certifications, e.g., Certified Information Systems Security
Professional (CISSP) by (ISC) 2 and GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner
(GCFE), or advanced information security training by educational
organizations such as SANS Institute is a plus.
*Experience Matrix for Levels:* *Level III - 7+ years of experience*
*Required Skills:* *Project Mgmt, Written Communication, SailPoint
Development & Certifications; SailPoint IIQ engineering required*
*Thanks & Regard,*
Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo
*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.