you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

*Position: Tableau Developer*

*Location: Indianapolis, IndianaDuration: 12+ MonthsRelevant Experience &
Experience required* *(in Yrs.):* 2 – 4 years

*Technical/Functional Skills   -MUST HAVE SKILLS* :

1.        Experience with Tableau report designing
2.        Familiarity with Oracle PL/SQL programming
3.        Familiarity with Business Objects

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

1.        To work as the technical developer for Tableau project
2.        Gather requirements, timelines, objectives and deliverables from
customer and review for feasibility
3.        Execute development, testing and validation for the project
4.        Outage management and planning
5.        Lead all the activities assigned to him/her for respective
application
6.        Architectural design reviews

7.        Work as per ITIL processes

*Thanks & Regards*