Hope you are doing great!
Please find below mentioned job description and revert back with the
updated resume to lu...@itstrategiesinc.com
*Job Title: Security Architect*
*Location: Plano, TX (**Dallas Area)*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Security Architect works to protect data and system integrity from
unauthorized use or access. He/She will work to implement and enforce IT
security policies and procedures, applying industry standards, available
technologies and best practices. The Security Architect will work in
conjunction with business groups, IT management and external partners to
perform reviews and audits of mixed technical environments including
network devices, databases, web services, and enterprise applications.
He/She will assist in carrying out corrective actions and conveying changes
to the affected personnel.
*Responsibilities may include:*
· Ensures that all systems and networks comply with applicable
computer and network security requirements.
· Monitor integrated systems status, perform intrusion monitoring,
and oversee the investigation of information technology security incidents,
monitoring and reporting mitigation progress.
· Works with the IT management to implement and enforce IT security
policies and procedures.
· Works with users and IT management to gain an understanding of
business rules and the supporting systems as well as the security concerns
surrounding the data and access of these systems.
· Performs security assessments.
· Communicates security vulnerabilities and ensure that the
appropriate corrective action is taken.
· Evaluates and recommend new security technologies, processes and
· Monitors and oversee patch-management processes.
· Works with internal and external audit groups on segregation of
duties and other audit related activities.
· BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or
related technical field or equivalent experience is required
· CISSP or CISM is a plus.
· Must be highly conversant & experienced with a wide variety of
information security architectures, concepts and techniques, as well as
supporting security tools
· Must be knowledge in networking (TCP/IP, topology & security),
operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, Citrix, Midrange and Mainframe),
databases, application security, web operations (internet security), and
secure remote access capabilities
· Extensive knowledge of information security best practices
· Effective project management skills, including the ability to
plan, organize, prioritize, and balance multiple tasks and/or projects to
ensure target dates and goals are achieved
· Ability to coordinate the efforts of multiple internal and
external cross-functional teams to perform thorough audit processes
· Must have excellent analytical abilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to work independently or as part of a team
*Thanks & Regards*
Sr Technical Recruiter
*Integrated Technology Strategies, Inc.*
Ph: 856-677-3043 | 856 519-0049
lu...@itstrategiesinc.com | www.itstrategiesinc.com
Yahoo/Gtalk IM : laxmikanthpawar
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.