Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for Teradata, Senior Developer at West
Chester. PA. Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.
*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*
Title: Teradata, Senior Developer
Location West Chester. PA
Duration: 6 Months+
*Technical Skills *
- Teradata BTEQ, Unix Shell Scripting experience- MUST
- Preferred Teradata Certified
- Infomatica Hands on
- CSG and AMDOC billing - very good to have
- Cable or Telecom industry data warhorse ETL development exp (e.g.
Worked at TWC, Cable Vision, Charter Communication etc.) - very good to
- Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Hbase, MapReduce – Good to have a high level
- Good proficiency with writing and analyzing SQL queries and tuning
- Work with application implementation teams to design and implement
best practices for SQL code, object creation, minimizing data skew, PPI
- Has experience in leading teams in both Dev and Support projects
- Excellent understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
*Analytical Skills *
- Identify data quality issues and suggest solutions
- Communicate findings to business
*Process Skills *
- Agile Development / Scrums
- Work in an environment where teams are geographically disbursed
- Understanding support / L3 support team model
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.