Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to avish...@allianceit.com

*Note: Must Be Local To TN Only...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: QA Analyst*

*Location: Nashville, TN*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Rate: $35/Hr on C2C/1099 MAX*

*Must-haves*

5+ of manual testing

Heavy experience with SQL

Experience utilizing HP tools like Quality Center or ALM (Application
Lifecycle Management)

Good Communication

*Plusses*

Any testing experience within a DB2 database

Any experience utilizing a payroll system especially Lawson

*Day-to-Day*

This contractor will be joining a team of ten. they will be in charge of
all manual testing for the HR applications. They will be writing test plans
and executing them. This contractor will be learning a new payroll system
so they must be a quick study.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*avish...@allianceit.com* <avish...@allianceit.com>