*Hi, Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256 <631-230-0251%20x%205256> Please
share the profile at vis...@edoorsinc.com
<vis...@edoorsinc.com> Position: SAP EHSM and Waste Management Functional
AnalystLocation: Atlanta, GADuration: 12+ Month/ Contract Interview: Phone
· The candidate will be responsible for architecting, designing,
developing and supporting business solutions leveraging the latest versions
of SAP EHSM and Waste Management.
· Translates business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing
feasibility and optimization of the solution. Participates in the
development of cost/benefit analysis.
· Cultivates and demonstrates industry-specific business process
knowledge and familiarity with relevant enterprise, business unit, and
functional strategies, objectives, and plans.
· Proactively identify process improvements including clear and concise
· Develops proof of concepts to demonstrate proposed technical
· Provides guidance in the definition of solution design practices and
standards that link back to SAP best practices.
· Develops and maintains working relationships with a diverse group of
business, functional and technical teams.
· Directs and manages the daily activities of small to large
distributed technical/functional teams consisting of FTEs, off-shore and
on-shore consulting resources.
· Demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills, with the
ability to explain complex solutions to lay persons, demonstrate smart
design techniques and mentor other team members.
· 8 plus years of experience in IT analyst or consulting position with
knowledge and experience relating business requirements to sound technical
· *5 plus years of hands on experience working with SAP ECC (EHS/EHSM) *and
Waste Management in business process analysis, systems analysis and design,
and technical/functional solutions delivery (configuration and custom
development). *Experience with SAP Business Suite on HANA is a plus.*
· Detailed knowledge of all the major business processes and associated
functionality in the ECC domains; includes quote and order management,
service contract service request and service ticket processing.
· *Strong in SAP development methodologies including strong
troubleshooting and issue resolutions skills. Focus will be SAP EHSM and
Waste Management with a strong understanding of ECC.*
· Proven ability to develop complex SAP solutions. Excellent
facilitation skills, including experience planning and participating in SAP
blueprint and design sessions. Have been through at least 4 complete
· Experience utilizing formal testing tools strongly desired
(experience with HP ALM testing tools a plus).
· Experience with interacting with third party resources, including
· Proven leadership in managing, governing and providing oversight of
internal teams, 3rd party integrators, consultants and vendors through
· Strong team building skills, with ability to build quick and
effective work rapport with distributed team members.
· Must be self-motivated in learning new concepts and willing to share
knowledge and skills with other team members.
· Outspoken and passionate about delivering well designed solutions
that exceed business objectives and drive business success.
· Must have excellent leadership and communication skills, with the
ability to explain complex solutions and ideas.
· B.S. strongly preferred, M.S. preferred, in Computer Science.
*Thanks & Regard,*
Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo
*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.