We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Senior Network/Firewall Engineer*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Need visa copy and photo id during submission*
*Senior Security Firewall Engineer*
• CCNA – SECURITY
- Act as POC for firewall upgrades and ability to determine key
- Perform daily maintenance & upgrades of the leveraged firewall service
- Lead major firewall rules changes and upgrades
- Work primarily with Cisco and Check Point firewall products in order to
help design, confirm, determine, upgrade and/or troubleshoot firewall
- Maintain accurate documentation of firewalls and network security support
activities and upgrade processes
- Solve problems with minimal client input; escalate when solution is not
- Maintain strong, effective working relationships with vendor engineering
- Collaborate, communicate, and assist account management teams
- Interact with offshore team members as data center smart hands
- Smart Hands responsibilities will be utilized to set up and configure
serial console access for equipment, lead testing efforts, provide support
to technical teams, perform firewall backups, health checks, upgrades, and
- Willingness to work in 24x7 shift environment , specially cover during
night/ weekends change window
- Fulfill on-call duties when required
- Possess Cisco Firewall experience
- Experience with Check Point version R55 or higher on Linux or Unix based
- Experience with vendor relations for cutting edge technology
identification, license renewals and vulnerabilities
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with Cisco routers and Nexus switches (Cisco PIX 6.x or later
is ideal), Cisco ASA, etc..
Thanks & Regards
Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2178
Fax : 609 799 5746
Email: wasim.ah...@nityo.com <sachin.sha...@nityo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.