We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Job Title: Senior Checkpoint Firewall Engineer *
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Need visa copy and photo id during submission*
*Senior Security Firewall Engineer*
At least 7 years of experience in deploying, configuring, and administering
Checkpoint- GAIA, PV-1 , Cluster XL Cisco ASA firewalls, F5 load
•Hands on experience with network protocols ( EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, VLAN,
•Experience securing a large inter network establishing and enforcing
policies and monitoring access
*Roles & Responsibilities *
• Design, setting engineering standards, Configure, administer, and
document firewall infrastructure, working with Checkpoint
• Manage the firewall deployment, rules migrations, and firewall
• Responsible for converting existing rule base onto new platforms.
• In depth knowledge and certifications on Checkpoint
• Thoroughly familiar with Checkpoint models, capabilities, and
architectures including firewall virtualization
• Fully versed in the syntax of security platforms, and rule
• Insure that notification is sent to all Stakeholders for required
• Work with business requestors to translate business requirement,
match against security polices and convert into firewall rule sets.
• Good understanding of ACL’s and when they would be deployed to
compliment or in place of firewalls.
• Familiarity with Juniper VPN technologies including JunOS Pulse
client deployments, SA-6500 and MAG-4610 platforms, clustering of those
technologies as well as proxy of authentication to external systems e.g.
RADIUS and LDAP/AD
• Supports the firewall /F5 LB infrastructure be engaged with
engineering for project related work or needed changes to environment,
provide level 4 support for operation during business critical incidents
requiring knowledge of incident and change management. Troubleshooting
methods and tool, log review, monitoring, alerting reporting.
• Vendor security certifications including CCSA, CCSE, JNCIS is plus
- Experience with Cisco routers and Nexus switches (Cisco PIX 6.x or later
is ideal), Cisco ASA, etc..
Thanks & Regards
Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2178
Fax : 609 799 5746
Email: wasim.ah...@nityo.com <sachin.sha...@nityo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.