Hope you are doing great!
Please find below mentioned job description and revert back with the
updated resume to
*Job Title: **SQL Server DBA*
*Location: Dallas, TX**(Local Only)*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Client prefers candidates local to TX – as the client wants an in-person
after the Telephonic round.*
1. Good DBA with experience with most DBA functions (less
emphasis on clustering, installs, and virtual servers)
2. Very good (expert) understanding of emphasis of SQL
development, Multithreading, performance monitoring and tuning, complex sql
3. Very good ( expert) experience in ETL, SSIS and lesser extent
We need experienced candidates up as the interview process is very rigorous
and we will lose not only the opportunity but credibility to build this
• Architect, develop, deploy, administer, monitor, tune, and
troubleshoot the Microsoft SQL Server platform and associated applications
• Work closely with application developers to create SQL server
solutions that maximize the performance and availability of the designated
• Development and/or maintenance of SSIS packages, SSRS reports,
and T-SQL processes.
• Deployment of SQL Server SSIS packages, SSRS reports, and
T-SQL code to Dev, QA, and production environments.
• Mentor developers and provide code reviews on request.
• Monitoring of SQL Server footprint including real-time
processes, backups, etc.
*Key job requirements include:*
• 5+ years of experience with Database Administration Microsoft
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Edition 2008,
2012, and 2014.
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using
native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience with backups, restores, and recovery models.
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
options for MSSQL Server.
• Experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server Replication, and
• Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Experience in implementing operational automation using
• Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active
Directory and proper disk configurations.
• Experience in Microsoft .NET with SQL Server backend.
• Good communication and documentation skills.
*Thanks & Regards*
Sr Technical Recruiter
*Integrated Technology Strategies, Inc.*
Direct: 856 519-0049
lu...@itstrategiesinc.com | www.itstrategiesinc.com
Yahoo/Gtalk IM : laxmikanthpawar
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.