Hope you are doing great!
Please find below mentioned job description and revert back with the
updated resume to
*Job Title: **Software Developer*
*Location: Dallas, TX (Local Only)*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Client prefers candidates local to TX – as the client wants an in-person
after the Telephonic round.*
*The emphasis is as follows:*
1. Very good (expert) SQL development skills (complex SQL
scripts) with SSIS and SSRS and ETL (multi sources of data). This will be
the main work for 6 to 9 months. (scale: 8 out of 10)
2. Very Good .Net Skills with experience in building
applications and interfaces and web services (realtime interfaces) with
ability to learn new frameworks quickly (6 to 7 out of 10)
3. Any other programming language C, C++, Java, python, Ruby,
etc is a plus for the long term. Need not be experts but a working
knowledge will be enough.
We need experienced candidates up as the interview process is very rigorous
and we will lose not only the opportunity but credibility to build this
*Anticipated Date: 11/1/2016*
Will design, develop applications to support fundraising. Candidate must
have excellent analytical skills as well as a solid object oriented
programming, good knowledge of project life cycles and large project
experience. Must be able to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the
software delivered matches the business communities’ needs. Must also be
able to design and develop software in a group or independently. Should be
comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and
*Key job requirements include:*
• Good communication skills.
• 5+ years’ Microsoft Development experience using: C#, ADO.NET
and SQL Server (must include current versions).
• Experience with Java or additional programming language a plus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of .Net Framework and the Core
Libraries. (this is key knowledge, more than language particular syntax)
• Very good knowledge of Database development (table and stored
procedure design) using Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience with technologies such as Microsoft Internet
Information Services (IIS), windows services, Windows Communication
Foundation (WCF), and Service Oriented Architecture. Experience with
consumption and publish of web services.
• Experience with the following technologies - SQL Server
Development and Administration, SSIS, ETL.
• Solid experience developing and troubleshooting SSIS packages
in an enterprise environment
• Very good knowledge in OO development principles, multi-tier
application design and relational database principles required.
• Experience with concurrent development source control and
• History of delivering XML-based, Web-service, Component-Based
and Multi-Threaded applications to production.
• Strong debugging skills in development as well as production
• Any experience with Blackbaud CRM framework is a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
Sr Technical Recruiter
*Integrated Technology Strategies, Inc.*
Direct: 856 519-0049
lu...@itstrategiesinc.com | www.itstrategiesinc.com
Yahoo/Gtalk IM : laxmikanthpawar
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.