*SDET*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN *

*Contract: Contract-to-Hire*

*Work Auth: GC / USC*

*MUST BE LOCAL*

*Description*:

Software Engineer in Test

*Primary Responsibilities:*
• Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and software engineers
to develop test scenarios as part of an agile scrum team
• Work with architects and software engineers to evaluate functional and
non-functional requirements and ensure the solutions are testable and
ensure high quality
• Design and develop test code and software to support testing activities
which are integrated with our continuous delivery pipelines
• Work with multiple teams to ensure our microservice platform is correct,
resilient, performant and secure
• Create and maintain test data and data generation capabilities using
formats EDI X12, JSON, and XML
• Design and develop new tools and capabilities to support test automation
and continuous integration leveraging our existing tool chain inclulding
Spock, Gatling, Jenkins, Docker, Mesos, Geb, and Selenium
• Participate in and provide input for system analysis, design walkthroughs
and code reviews
• Participate in defect review and triage
• Ensure all test code meets coding standards and is fast and reliable

*Required Qualifications:*
• 4+ years of software engineering experience in a quality role testing
distributed, cloud-based systems
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with the following or similar tools:
Spock, Groovy, Selenium, Gatling
• 2+ years working on IaaS platforms such as AWS, OpenStack, Mesos or Azure
or PaaS platforms such as OpenShift, Marathon, or Heroku

*Preferred Qualifications:*
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Exposure to agile software development methodologies
• Strong troubleshooting and reasoning skills; the ability to debug and
resolve difficult technical problems
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Health care industry experience

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Ojha*