*Archer Developer | Remote position*
*Pays up to $48-/hr. c2c*
- Bachelor’s degree required
- RSA Archer Certified Administrator (CA) preferred
- 6 years of development experience with RSA Archer platform, preferably
in a compliance or risk management role in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of configuring access control, record permissions, events
and notifications, and On Demand application development in Archer.
- Experience implementing controls monitoring and testing programs with
emphasis on regulatory requirements
- Strong risk assessment skills, including risk identification,
mitigation strategy, and control testing * Excellent written and verbal
- Strong project management skills and cross functional leadership skills
- Detail oriented, capable of effectively prioritizing among competing
objectives, and meeting accelerated deadlines
- Ability to independently research complex issues and work with various
stakeholder groups/functions and senior level management
*Garima Gupta *|* Technical Recruiter* *| **Apetan Consulting LLC*
*Tel: 201-620-9700* 133 **| **72 Van *
*Mail- Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306 *
*Corp. Office- 15* *Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
gar...@apetan.com* | **www.apetan.com* <http://www.apetan.com/>* |*
[image: Hangouts]| garimaapetan...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.