Hi,

Hope you are doping well. We have an urgent requirement with one of our
client.

Please share your consultant for below position at hemant.joshi@nlbservices,com
or call me at 904 267 0745.

*AWS Engineer / Cloud Engineer ( PaaS eXP.) @  Fort Worth,TX*

*Job Description:*
Onsite Role   "PaaS Engineer / Tech Debt "
Location                            Fortworth,TX
Must have Skill                Cloud Infrastructure
Good To have Skill           Cloud Infrastructure

After reviewing your resume, I believe you could be a good match for this
opportunity. If you are interested for this position, send me your updated
resume in word format and suggest a suitable time with preferred contact
number for us to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.

Look forward to working with you.

Thanks.

*Regards,*

*Hemant Joshi*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*
Phone: (904) 267-0745 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com | Web:www.nlbservices.com
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized
Partner*