Hi,

This is Murthy from “Xperttech” , *We have an immediate need with one of our
client based at Houston, TX Currently they are seeking for SAP AR or SAP AP
Consultants to hire them for fill-time/permanent position.*

* *

*Please forward me your updated resume along with availability and rate/hr
on (1099 or corp-corp) and I'd be happy to submit and get some interview
slots with in 48hrs.*

*SAP FICO*…...

*AR Lead                                                             1*

*AR Analyst
5                             *

*AP Lead                                                              1*

*AP Analyst                                                       1*

*AP Workflow Lead                                     1*

*AP Workflow Analyst                               1*

*Banking Analyst                                          1*

*GL Lead                                                              1*

*GL Analyst                                                        2*

*IC Analyst                                                         2*

*Tax Lead                                                           2*

With Honest Regards... ...

Thanks & Regards,
*Murthy*
Email: nmur...@xperttech.com
Phone: 781-767-7574 | eFax: 781-207-0709
www.xperttech.com