Email:- *ram.ibis...@gmail.com*

Subject: Mainframe/oracle developer

Location: Raleigh, NC

Duration:  1 Year

Rate: Market

*Please do not send me just a resume – if you have a good candidate I will
need their skills matrix before I can accurately evaluate them.*

* *

The NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking a short
term (approx 12 month) contractor resource to assist with the design and
development of components to support required legacy system interfaces for
NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST) using
*Cúram *Software.
This position will have significant responsibilities as part of NC FAST
development and will work closely with Senior Technical Consultants on
interface design and development issues, and may act in the role of senior
technical developer.

Duties include but are not limited to:
Leading requirements gathering sessions to identify interfaces that satisfy
business requirements
Developing requirements that support the collection, integration and
transformation of large volumes of data with data structures ranging from
simple to highly complex, designing & implementing complex SOA solutions
using, WebSphere suite of products and other IBM tools
Reporting statuses to NC FAST Project Manager
Adhering to DHHS policies and procedures.
Participating in systems analysis and gap analysis for building quality
interfaces
Analyzing existing programs, debugging programs, writing specifications,
developing and executing system testing **

**These activities will involve analyzing requirements,
(specifying/implementing necessary modifications using solid understanding
of security protocols, design solution strategies, and enable interface
mechanisms).

*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:*

Required:
• Minimum (3) three years of experience programming and design of large
scale Mainframe based and web based distributed systems.
• Experience with Oracle or DB2, ETL concepts and tools, data
transformations, XSLT and ESQLJava, WebSphere, Web Services, SOAP, JMS,
WSDL, and XML.
• Experience with federated performance testing.
• Experience installing, configuring, and administering IBM Tools on the
Z-OS and AIX WebSphere platform.
• Experience developing Integration architectures development using tools
such as IBM Message Broker or WebSphere ESB
• Experience with Enterprise Service Business (ESB) or Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA)) constructs for data transfer and interfaces between
mainframes and mainframe to servers and distributed server environments. in
a statewide environment.

Preferred:
* Integrating to legacy platforms (CICS, VSAM, DB2, IMS)
* NIEM
* WS Security
* WSRR

If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

*Thanks & Regards..........***

* *

*Ramkumar.v***

Technical Recruiter

Ibis Tech International  (Formerly known as Hirange Technologies)

906 Lacey Avenue Suite 106

Lisle; Illinois;60532

Ph: 630 324 8574

Fax Number: 630-969-2722