We are hiring following VERY URGENT requirement.  Please take a look at the
job description and let me know if you have any consultants that might be
good fit for this Job Opportunity. Please respond with your consultant
updated resume, availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to *
so...@rddatasolutions.com* <so...@rddatasolutions.com>

Lead SAP BI Consultant (or) SAP BI Architect /  Location: Hillsboro, OR / 2
Positions / Rate + Expenses
Expected Start Date:  11/28/2011
Expected End Date:  02/29/2012
Two onsite BI resources to work on an S&OP redesign project unrelated to
the current SAP migration.
The first resource is required as soon as possible and needs to be a very
senior BI architect with excellent communication skills.
The second resource can be a lead BI consultant.
Competencies: Needs to be a very senior BI architect with excellent
communication skills.