We are hiring following VERY URGENT requirement.  Please take a look at the
job description and let me know if you have any consultants that might be
good fit for this Job Opportunity. Please respond with your consultant
updated resume, availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to
so...@rddatasolutions.com

*Senior Project Systems Process Lead Consultant w/ MRS and PPM  /
Location: MA / Duration: 13 Months / Pay Rate: Please give me your lowest
possible rate.
*
• The resource should be proficient in the SAP PS (Project Systems) Module
to include standard processes and configuration.
• Strong experience and operational proficiency within the SAP MRS (Multi
Resource Scheduling) and PPM (Project & Portfolio Management) modules are
required.
• We are seeking candidates who can play a process lead role and have the
breadth of experience with professional services and manufacturing type of
a background.
• The role will initially help the client in establishing common
professional services business processes in conjunction with SAP
functionalities.
• The SAP PS, MRS, and PM capabilities will be a new implementation of
these modules.
• Prior Accenture experience is a huge plus