Hi,

Please check the position below and let me know if you have any consultants
available

*Reply to kiran.ku...@winwire.com or call 408 620 4892.*

*Job Title: SOA Tester *

*Experience Level: 6 + years*

*Location: Mooresville, NC*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Job Description*

   1. ·         6-8 Years of Experience in QA
   2. ·         SOA Test experience of 2 years
   3. ·         SOA performance test experience is a plus
   4. ·         Exposure and intermediate level experience using
Selenium   automation
   tools
   5. ·         Should have exposure to all the phases of SDLC
   6. ·         Flexible and preferably agile experience

   ·

*Job Title*

*Silk Performance tester*

Experience Level

6+ years

Location

SFO, CA

Immediate

No. Of Positions

2

  *Job Title*

MSBI Architect

Experience Level

9+ Years

Location

NYC

ASAP

Duration

Long Term

No. Of Positions

2

*Job Description*

*Must Have Skills:*

*Should be Expertise on MSBI architecture.*

-   Involve in the maintenance and enhancements of Ad Sales DW

-   Design and development of new projects/prototypes using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS

-  Work on user reported issues

*  *

Feel free to call me for further information…

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Kumar
Sr. Technical Recruiter
WinWire Technologies Inc.,