Hi,

Please check the position below and let me know if you have any consultants
available

*Reply to kiran.ku...@winwire.com or call 408 620 4892.*

*Role: SAP GRC/Security Consultant*

*Location: Malvern, PA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

“please submit  profiles with end to end Implementation experience in GRC
10.0 with experience in configuration of HR Triggers and Role
re-affirmation, Portal Integration in particular as this is the customer
requirement. “

   1. ·         7+ Years of experience in SAP GRC Access control
   Implementation
   2. ·         At least 1- full life cycle Implementation experience in
   SAP GRC AC 10.0
   3. ·         Experience in configuration of Access Risk Analysis, Access
   Request             Management, Business Role Management, Emergency Access
                         Management
   4. ·         Configuration of HR Triggers and Role re-affirmation
   5. ·         Experience in setting up MSMP workflow using BRF+
   6. ·         setting up the connectivity between SAP GRC & SAP Backend
   systems.
   7. ·         Perform Unit test, Support UAT test, Go-Live, Post Go-Live
   hyper care         support
   8. ·         Excellent communication skills

Feel free to call me for further information…

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Kumar
Sr. Technical Recruiter
WinWire Technologies Inc.,