Hi  ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

SQL Developer

*Project Location*

Charlotte, NC

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*
  *Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Skype*

Experienced and excellent SQL skills in complex, highly normalized
databases (multi-100’s of tables, 10’s to 100’s of millions of rows)

   1. DB2 on AIX or Linux (Some DBA experience in performance tuning using
   SQL query structures and index tuning.  Other performance tuning a plus.
   2. Focus on software development SQL.  i.e. not single use queries, but
   focus on industrial strength stored procedures and functions that perform
   and work in varying environments

Regarding soft skills, really looking for someone ready to roll up his
sleeves and get busy.  This is not a high level architect position- this is
hands on keyboard doing dirty work.  Need someone that is ready to find
problems and fix them.  We are fast paced and very hard driving to
deadlines.