Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Prabhu* from *AIT Resource Group Inc.*

We are looking for *Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET)* at *Redmond
WA. *Appreciate if you could send me your consultant updated resume to
*prabh...@aitresourcegroup.com
<prabh...@aitresourcegroup.com>* or reach me at *847 598 4444 Extn 8807*

*Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET)*

*Redmond WA*

*6 Months *

*Note:*

BizTalk Server (BizTalk Server 2006/2009/2010/2013) is must

*Job Description:*

*Technical Expertise Required:*

Should be experienced in designing, developing, implementing, operating,
tuning, and troubleshooting enterprise scale BizTalk Server (BizTalk Server
2006/2009/2010/2013) platforms and applications.

*The role requires depth knowledge in the following technologies / areas:-*

·         Biztalk application design

·         Performance tuning and administration

·         High Availability features and supporting architectures

·         C# and .NET programming

·         BizTalk Rules Engine, BAM, ESB, SOA and WCF

·         Integration and messaging patterns

·         Disaster recovery

*Thanks & Regards*

Prabhu Ramalingam

AIT Resource Group Inc.