URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Business Data Analyst

*Project Location*

Charlotte, NC

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+Skype*

* Responsibilities:*

*Serve as liaison between the business community and the IT Application
Development organization to provide technical solutions that meet user
needs, and have a high level of drive, passion, energy, motivation and
enthusiasm.*

* Facilitate business requirements gathering and definition in various
formats including joint collaboration sessions with business and IT,
targeted Q&A sessions with multiple Subject Mater Experts, and one-on-one
user interviews in order to provide solutions that meet business and user
needs. Translate high level business requirements into functional
specifications and manage changes to specifications. Negotiate deliverables
by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial
requirements to final implementation. Analyze business partner operations
to understand their strengths / weaknesses and determine opportunities to
improve / automate processes and functions. Serve as liaison with Quality
Management to insure test and integration plans meet requirement
objectives. Follow rigorous SDLC and project management life cycle and best
practices, comply with internal Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and other compliance
related processes and adhere to Change Control and Problem Management
procedures. Qualifications Required Skills:  2 or more years of experience
working with Data Governance.  3 or more years of experience working as an
IT Business Analyst. 3 or more years of experience working on application
implementation projects. Financial Services industry experience. Experience
writing business and functional requirements. Experience working in a
distributed enterprise environment. Experience using requirements
management tools (e.g. Rational Team Concert & Rational Requirements
Composer, JIRA, Requisite Pro, Caliber etc). Bachelor**�**s Degree
(Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration and/or
other related fields).*

* Desired Skills: Experience working on client onboarding applications for
plan administration. Experience working with defined benefits and/ or
defined contributions. Self-starter. Ability to work in a virtual
environment. Ability to work in an ever changing ambiguous environment.*

Thanks & Regards,

Javed Ansari

*Resource Manager*

*RG Talent Inc*

*32108 Argonaut way,*

*Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext-119*

* Fax      :  510-952-4633*

*Email :  javed.ans...@rgtalent.com <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>*

*YIM / G-Talk --> javed.rgtalent*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=javed.ans...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>