On 05/27/2011 10:34 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

replace uniencode(numtochar(13)) with uniencode(numtochar(10))

That doesn't work either, it does nothing....

Richmond... these are "pure" unicode text files. not RTF or HTML... They open fine in Pages or text edit, I get Tamil as expected and proper endlines as expected. I can also copy and paste from those programs into a LiveCode field and it works... I get tamil with end lines.

Please send me one of the documents & the font offlist; and I will play around a bit . . . :)

Sivakatirswami