Hi,

My application is being installed on Windows machines in a school lab. The
admin is having trouble because I’m writing preference files to the
Users\<user>\ folder and when another user logs in, the file is not available.
This may be a problem in the future for Macs as well. These same preference
files should be accessed by all users.

The specialFolderPath functions don’t seem to have one for a root level
Library/Preferences folder. Is there otherwise a best, or even workable
practice for this scenario?

Peter Bogdanoff
ArtsInteractive