> Rick H. wrote:
> I am able to load the browser widget with a URL
> and go to the URL successfully.
>
> I can get the HTMLtext of the page I have browsed to just fine.
> What I have yet to do is to get the page source code of the page
> I have browsed to in LiveCode into a field.

The htmltext is the page source code. So

put the htmltext of widget "browser" into field 1

If you don't mean the htmltext but the *generated* htmltext then you
have to use JavaScript (see for example the firefox developer tools).

> Rick H. wrote:
> I also would like the browser widget to show me any new URL address
> that I have gone to.

This stack shows also one way how to implement "history" for the widget
in a few lines:
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?p=174936#p174936