J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
> It's not actually a regression, it's always been that way. But it's
> too piddly to bother the team with right now, and there's a
> workaround. Maybe

It's curious that the entire Stacks pane is disabled when either mobile platform is selected.

That seems intentional, but I can't imagine why each one of those features is irrelevant when building for mobile.

At a minimum, it would be nice to be able to set the password.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems