In my case it isn't a splash stack this time, it's self-contained. But that pane is always disabled for mobile apps, regardless of the structure of the mainstack.

On 4/19/19 12:35 AM, prothero--- via use-livecode wrote:
I’ll be interested in hearing the answer to this. I had assumed that the setup
would be a splash stack that loaded the other app stacks, which were in the
resources folder. True?
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org

On Apr 18, 2019, at 9:25 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
It's not actually a regression, it's always been that way. But it's
too piddly to bother the team with right now, and there's a
workaround. Maybe

It's curious that the entire Stacks pane is disabled when either mobile
platform is selected.

That seems intentional, but I can't imagine why each one of those features is
irrelevant when building for mobile.

At a minimum, it would be nice to be able to set the password.

--
Richard Gaskin
Fourth World Systems