a minor thing probably i noticed. The 9.1.0DP1 jumped to 9.5.0DP1. Is this a typo? or do have to wait longer? Just asking.

Mark Wieder via use-livecode schreef op 2019-05-06 23:26:
On 5/6/19 3:44 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:

Ah. OK. So the problem with running on the pi isn't with building form arm devices, but with interacting with the pi os?

I believe it is largely an issue of getting the build configuration and toolchains correct for cross compiling for armv6hf. Although given Pi 3s are arm64 but Raspbian is still armv6hf I guess we would need a build for a number of archs (armv6hf, armv7, arm64) depending on what OS people are running.

For us there is the extra step of getting it all setup on vulcan to build and package etc.

Ouch. I didn't realize raspbian was still armv6hf, although it makes
sense for older hardware. That thickens the plot a bit. I'd certainly
settle for an arm64-only build of the LC engine, but shoehorning it
into an arm6hf os seems dicey.