You must make sure that the filePath to the html file you would like to see
does not contain any invalid characters like spaces, which you will find is OK
by the file system but not with the browser.
I had wondered about this; I renamed the file to "Browsertryout" and moved it to the
desktop (so there were no spaces in the filePath, which is now
"file://Users/cford/Desktop/Browsertryout.app/Contents/MacOS/Future.html"), but I'm still
getting the same result (a blank widget).

Curt

--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=siglink&utm_campaign=reach>