> On 23 Aug 2019, at 4:51 pm, Pi Digital via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> The layermode of my DataGrid is ‘container’ and the effective layermode is
> ‘static’.

The effective layermode needs to be the same as the layermode for things to
work (i.e. needs to be container) so either one of the properties of the main
datagrid group is causing an issue or the acceleratedRendering of the stack
isn’t true (this will cause the effective layerMode to always return static).

Cheers

Monte