Yep. This is my findings too for all platforms and environments. I’m having to
make my own grid engine to overcome this for now because I can’t wait for their
bug fix cycle or afford their support fees. I’ve got a feeling this won’t get
fixed for some time to come yet. Especially judging by their current bug fix
cycle. They are going to be prioritising FMP bugs, so us ‘little people’ won’t
get their attention at the moment.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd