Hi Peter, thanks, you are right the wait command does eliminate the window
lock up.... but my question was more so about why the Livecode IDE (with
open file A)...seems forced to share the same cpu core with Standalone of
file A.... and if anyone else has come across that before....they lock up
in tandem...when the OS should be designating cores more intelligently than
that. *shrug*