On 1/15/20 10:56 AM, Kaveh Bazargan via use-livecode wrote:
I want to be able to build standalones often, and I cannot distribute the
code. So from what I understand I have to convert these back into standard
stacks every just before making a standalone, then load them thro the
Stacks tab (not Files tab). This is quite labour intensive. I do hope there
is an automated solution to be able to avoid this.

This is off the top of my head and not tested at all, but here's the idea:

on savingStandalone
 put "stack1,stack2,stack3...stackn" into tStackList
 repeat for each item i in tStackList
   set the mainstack of stack i to "myMainStack"
   set the password of stack i to "somePassword"
 end repeat
end savingStandalone

Since the above doesn't change the original mainstack I don't think you'll need a standaloneSaved handler to undo the changes but see what happens. Make backups first.