@Mark is there a bug number for this? I couldn't find anything.

On 4/9/20 3:36 PM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
This sounds like a bug we are currently fixing (hopefully in time for 9.6-DP-4)
- the android player doesn’t currently play nicely with accelerated
rendering... Turning that off should mean things play properly.

We use the system player object so MP4 should be fine.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Apr 2020, at 20:31, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode