That article is an interesting read.

Still these two sentences:

Apple is using its monopoly to hold all of us hostage
Apple’s iOS controls 25% of the global smartphone market (the other 75%, is 
largely controlled by Google’s Android).

are self contradictory. By definition a company with 25% of the market is not a 
monopoly.

Jim Lambert
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

Reply via email to