I’ll toss this in. I was using a Mac font that had a Windows corollary (I
thought) but when I dug deeper I found that the Mac had individual type faces
whereas the Windows equivalent did not. This font was a BUILT-IN font on both
platforms!

The result is if I chose the bold version of the font for something like a
Header or a Label, it wouldn’t be either the font chosen OR bold in Windows,
although it looks absolutely fine on the Mac.

The Livecode devs CANNOT take liberties with this sort of thing! What can they
do?? Write code that guesses what it was the developer was trying to do? It’s
absurd to think this is even a problem that CAN be solved at the application
level.

THAT BEING SAID…
What I DID do successfully was find an app that was able to CONVERT the Mac
font type faces into WINDOWS font files, and then I was able to install them in
Windows and I got pretty much what I expected to get.

Bob S